View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 03:04   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Dinner Party Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I find the more expensive a menu gets, the worse the food is.

I searched that menu for something I would qualify as food, the roast chicken barely scrapped in. Who stuffs meat... with more meat?
In the southern portion of the US they have a dish called turducken. It consists of taking a boned chiken and stuffing it into a boned duck and then stuffing both of them in a boned turkey. It is then slow roasted. It is then supposed to be carved in such a manner as to give a portion of each fowl in each serving.

For me, the fowl could be respelled foul and the turducken could be shortened to turd. However, there are those who swear by it.