Thread: Reset time?
View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2014, 15:48   #25
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road
Re: Reset time?

I dont think resetting is an option, but we should see if anyone finds a good counter to those xp xan whores. My guess is that late game they wont have it easy to land on those bigger valued planets like cat/ter/zik that probably can keep roids easier. Xan will continues to roid xan.

From my perspective Id say it cannot be confuted that xan have a general advantage each round because they can build up dist whore and fake way easier than others, because they dont have to build equal numbers to fake the ships, they can just send pods. +I dont understand why there is not one set of stats, that is improved continuously each round, until races are picked equally and then focus on other things, like mult-hunting -> maybe add phone number to accounts to verify, buy new grapfhics/gfx/designs for the game and a well running app, like Galaxy at war for example without the pay to win system..

Changing the stats completely each round wont help the game at all imho, this game needs someone that is willing to invest (even if its a kickstarter campaign and we all spend a little money) to get the whole planertarion model in a direction of a free to play game with microtransactions, for example alliance skins for ships, planet surface skins, and HUD skins whatsoever, but the current PA TEAM seems to not have any interest in anything, not even in selling the game for a realistic price. I know the basic game idea is worth money. But the way the game is run atm, they dont make any money out of it, but dont change anything as well. There is just one round after another with below 600 active player and nobody seems to care what happens at all.. :/ But there would be sooo many possibilities to improve the game. We just need someone that is willing to do or has the money. And the PA Team needs to wake up and realise the situation. Why keep a game running they obviously dont have any interest in investing time or energy into...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote