View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 21:06   #43
Charjerk

Charjerk is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling all philosophers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're not wordy, if you were wordy you would have described yourself as excessively verbose. You're a gibbering fool of a half-assed gimmick account. Far too many of your posts are either links to magazine articles or quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." (a quote about why quotations are shit, hurray!)

I didn't get your hibernation remark but at least you seem to have come up with that yourself thank ****ing christ. That said you include the words "the laws of your nature" in there so it's not that good. Maybe a C+. Thanks for trying though, much love in the bum.
I am free to express any ideas in any format I want. I feel that some people explained things so well that I do not even need to add anything or paraphrase or change in anyway. I am not perfect. And bad english is making things worse. You are those things that I would not even want to understand for you ahve no desire to respect difference. Sod off.