View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 15:18   #231
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd agree with the retarded cathaar bit. A couple of days ago I did my thing and launched blind on 3 random terran planets in the same gal. The one I sent my real fleet too got cathaar defence which I stole. If he had not gotten defence the only thing lost would have been roids, he hadn't even built any cr or de I could steal. I sent a giant series of question marks to the planets who defended my target ingame but no reply yet
It's official: people who play Cathaar are dense!

You heard it here first people!

(except for the caths who are probably still working their way through the 2nd page of this thread, following the words with their fingers and silently mouthing each word to work out what it says)