View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 15:11   #229
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Funny story about 400 spiders. Somone sent 800 spiders to attack me(Im zik) with no pods etc. They were part of a teamup and raped our def. Same case as elviz, different result. Your argument sucks.
I think the only logical conclusion we can draw from this is that people who play Cathaar are retarded and don't use pods, but seem to be drawn to attacking Zikonians like moths to the lightbulb