View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 01:10   #45
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [FOOTBALL] FIFA World Cup 2006 Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm a Chelsea fan and I'm laughing myself to death atm.
You're a bad Chelsea fan then for not noticing how useful he can be*

Quote:
y waste your money?
Why not? I thought one of my ex Area Sales Director was nuts when he placed £20 on Liverpool to win the CL last season (20-1 Liverpool to win it).

Look what happened. He became a bit richer for the day.

Also I'm doing it because in every version of Championship Manager since 2001/2002, England won the world cup with Joe Cole in the squad. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did win it.

*in certain games.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote