Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 12:25   #48
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Re: Politics

I think people are losing sight of reality here.

This a game.
The aim of the game (apartfrom having fun) is to win.

As it stands only ASC can win. Everyone would agree with this FACT.
They have more planets, more roids, more value and even more experience (at winning).

So if we break it down the only way any other alliances have a chance is to stop ASC. The only chance any alliances have a chance to WIN (which is the aim of the game) is to stop ASC.

Omen have the right idea. 'We're attacking the most likely winner (for fun) even though it looks likely we can't win.'

CT have one chance of winning (and it's not fenceshitting) and it's to destroy ASC, gain lots of score while doing so and hope that ASC do enough damage to ND to allow your alliance to sneak up on the rails.

ASC will brush aside an onslaught from just ND and Omen within a few days and then the round will stagnate for the last week.

Can ASC brush aside an onslaught from ND, CT, Omen, VGN and DLR. I don't think so.
In this senario I would give CT about a 30% chance of winning the round. If they do nothing their chances would be close to zero as ASC will surely win.
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote