View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:09   #142
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
CBA those are the few tricks i was alluding too yes

My post was not well explained, HaNzI was talking about t5 alliances, by the time ppl get to a t5 alliance they have probably been through another one, ASS or F-crew etc, what I meant was, what is there that is the tactical preserve of the top 5 that the others dont have?

Also a large portion of these thing are things that will be learnt naturally in the course of playing without anyone having to give particular instruction - for example if you dont know then Ur DC will tell you what to do with a fake def when he wants one, without there being anything like organised training, teamups naturally happen etc.

Its the tactic's that have least value that are the ones that are not learnt in the routine course of playing with an alliance, launch-recall-launch again, i have done often and only rarely actually benefitted from! or hidden production, i hid huge amounts this round but the benefit was dubious - in another thread Zotham/Golan said he thought my massive hidden hindered rather than helped my progress - I disagree but it certainly failed in helping me find xp which was my original intention!

Intel is I find, even for me too hard to get hold of, requiring an open intel policy by your alliance, unrelated to these educational aims... perhaps ppl should be taught how to use sandmans as a substitute for those of us who dont have intel access, which is dont forget most of the universe.

Perhaps there are many things U do that I dont that I should be doing, my ignorance so clearly stopped me this round!
Well possibly but i dont think your ignorant, I was just stating that this game is FAR more complex then people make out and launch and recalls ARE VERY POWERFUL... how can they not be?? drawing defence, if not helping you it will help others hitting that alliance guaranteed also its about utilizing your fleets and keep em moving constantly, but yes the use of sandmans is also an important factor ofc.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote