View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2008, 23:49   #140
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

I think Londo was talking the basics rather than embellishments that help an attack get through... only finding a good galaxy is basic out of those imo.

I am sure there are many ppl who make do without fake attacks, mixed attack fleets etc, and who do fine. It is probably more important to be taught to spot them when they are incoming that persuading someone to be willing to do them themselves.

basically i'm not sure why it should be the HC's responsibility to direct the playing style of every member, yes they probably could/should put up guides (I believe there are already some available here on the forums) but then its probably best to leave it to the members to decide what tactics suit them. Surely HC already have enough on their hands without directing their members planets too? or is it an essential for beating asc that there is a small 'elite' group who then essentially run every tiny detail of everyones attacks and defence - and if this was the case then the real question would be are there really the people with the motivation to step up and do it?

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 22 Dec 2008 at 00:01.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote