View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 09:54   #39
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
And in the end, we attacked you once Wish? Gotta say, you must be the sharpest tool out of all the tools I've seen. You're a real tool allright. Tool. Erm...tool.
I think I had real asc incs once, and random asc incs 2 other times...

and tbh I dont care what u think, or what u base me being a "tool" on tzu, seing as ur not all that sharp urself.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote