View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2011, 17:08   #15
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: RD 44 Predictions

where do you all get ct/nd same race strat? ND has yet to coordinate with any alliance except for a few bps here and there. As far as race strat ND split up this round to have a bit of fun into different competative wings for each other ... so each strat is up to that wing leader... so whoever you got your info from/made up nice try as far as predictions go

ND (my obvious hope)
APP (they are doing good roid avg now i predict they will out value most and stay at top or near top)

I think ult will possibly eventually try to block vs ND or just have too much attn on them who knows. xVx and Ae ... i have no idea ... sure they will work together somehow and maybe xVx pick up a few tag members but im really not sure where I see that going.Also not sure with CT they seem to be off to a decent start so i suppose that all depends on who decides to block vs who first and who comes to help that ally.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 1 Nov 2011 at 17:40.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote