Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 10:12   #210
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Actually I donīt think you can be sued for saying "I want to kill you", at least Iīm pretty sure thatīs not possible in germany.
I actually ment that if you prepare for a murder but were unable to perform it because they captured you before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
As to the whole backstabbing thing: I think itīs a matter of personal choice.
However, the point that has been made before is the fact NFI (Kenny) made big words about how they certainly wouldnīt do exactly what theyīve done. Thatīs pretty much all this is about, maybe add the hypocrisy of saying "weīre going to make this interesting" while securing fresh NAPs to ensure it wonīt be too interesting in the end.

I for one donīt give a fck about this move, apart from laughing about ND for being at the pointy end of the stick without the support they could have gotten earlier in the round.
Yeah. Like I said, nothing shady about backstabbing or deceiving your allies in a game like this (I'm sure others will oppose to this statement). In the end, most alliances and planets are opportunists and will do what's best for their alliance or planet. Some will go through a greater deal to reach it then others.

And yes, nothing but joy seeing ND getting bashed but ok, I'm biased there

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote