View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 07:23   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Hahahaha

KittenZ is the reason there has been a non app/ult winner for 2 rounds now. But if that means a ruined game, ok. I can live with the statement as the two supposedly strongest tags probably would deserve the win. Luckily their competition towards each others opens up the game for some others too.
Out of the nearly 20000 incomming fleets Ult/App has recieved the last 3 rounds, KittenZ has been sending under 1k of those.
What KittenZ have been focusing on is attacking part-tags, that aint in the top5 and dosnt have 50+ members, and NAPing Ultores/Apprime instead.
When did NAPing Apprime/Ultores become the best way to beat them?

Quote:
Barking the wrong tree with your misinformation. Ask your leaders some facts before u go further. r73 we had 2 official political deals, NAP with ND and allie with VGN. Oh and one ceasefire of 100ish ticks with Norse.
I dont give a fck how many "official deals" you had, im just pointing out the fact that you did your politics long before the round began, and if one was to strike a deal with the 120 planet kittenz tag it had to include a few hundre extra planets in addition to this.
Sure, you prolly by accident didnt send any fleets at apprime all round basicly, even though they were the fattest alliance by far for big parts of the round, by random fcking chance.

Quote:
Wasn't it u doing personal vendettas round 72 killing your tag. Maybe you are mixing bows and KittenZ?

I think we went through this "personal vendetta" thing you claim bows had with other tags in a thread earlier.
If you can come up with one log, or even one little incident, from the past 10-15 rounds BowS played where we decided to attack/pursue someone based on our personal feeling towards to them, please show me.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote