View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 13:31   #44
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reporting abusive reps

The only reason i'm in the red is because i'm standing up for something i believe in. Just because that something puts the majority of people with their pretty green blobs at risk, i expect to have at least three red blobs now by the end of the week.

So what you're saying is i'm seriously wrong for seeing a problem with the system that not many others can? I'd like to see how a youngster or a woman would react to some of the neg rep commants i've heard about and some i've had. It seems you need to be in a special club to get good reputation on these forums. "Freedom Of Speech"?, i think not. How can it be when an individual is put down for typing down their point of veiw then being slated for it, in fear of ever posting something again.

It seems the only way one is to progress in this community is to brown nose those with green blobs and agree with everything they say, making them full all so more "powerful" in this so called "community"

Turn your attention to the replies to the CH in this thread and you'll see a good example of when the ant took on the ant-eater:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=189583
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote