View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 13:13   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Copyrighted material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I expect we're going to have a centralised artist donation system at some point, perhaps something like myspace (lol) but with the ability to donate to people making music you like. Use your imagination; a donation model doesnt necessarily entail people sending cheques through the post or every musician/band having to implement a system on their own.
aside from the fact that donation models never work and are hardly 'new' in any sense my point remains that any system will require the involvement of others