View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 17:23   #19
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Copywrited material

Fair enough, but when I'm able to pay for something I appreciate through surplus cash I believe I will do so.

Also, I just remembered NBC freely stream the first series of Heroes (for US viewers) and as they gain the majority of their revenues from advertising the system seems to work as far as I can tell. As long as they have a robust enough network to cope with demain and don't go completely crazy with advertising I'd hypothoise most people would rather go to nbc.com/heroes or whatever it is rather than search pirate bay or search google for an active stream. I'm unsure how this will affect DVD sales though but then I don't know how important that is; where do they gain the most revenue, advertising or DVD sales.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote