View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 00:48   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Sci-Fi Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
It's frankly ridiculous to make a nebulous claim, dismiss all counterpoints, and demand the other person finds out what someone else said without ever making an argument of your own.
I feel that it is actually far more ridiculous to say "The "delusions of grandeur", or, what i would call the genuine grandeur, isn't just to be judged on it's ontological/philosophical concepts and suggestions (however made-up you view them to be), but also the aesthetics it acts as a synergist to. "

But then I'm a native English speaker.