View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2009, 15:17   #207
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What exactly are you accusing us of here? This is a genuine question.
Im not accusing anyone. Im simply saying, i dont believe the rhetoric you guys are spewing, Asc does not ever play themselves down unless for a reason. Asc is feigning death atm, to lul the other allies into a false sense of security. The Asc forum brigade is so good at propoganda that its almost believable.

My point is this. Asc will never be "out" of the race. They may be behind with roids and value, but the talent they have more than compensates for this. If Asc is given a break now, it will come back to haunt every single alliance competing for #1 this round.

Theres a saying here in Australia, "Dont give a mug an even chance." Basically it means dont let your guard open for a second, dont give your competitor a chance to come back at you, or else you will pay. In my opinion, Asc are no mugs, they are a class act, leave the door open for them and they will walk in and slam the door closed.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote