View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2009, 15:01   #203
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Let no one be unaware of the fact that ASC can win this round. AND they can win it quite easily if everyone plays game for them (as usual).
If we approach the final week of the round with ASC players on here saying how great they are and how they dominated politics again from an almost beaten position I will personally feel sick.

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN
Fair opinion, I guess everyone in Ascendancy can see that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Ascendancy must be constantly attacked for the next 2 weeks. Then CT, ND and Omen can have a shot at the title in the final 2 weeks.

Just my 2 cents
Also a fair opinion, except that the #1 contendors will be CT and, at a maximum.,either ND or Omen, depending upon which alliance we in Ascendancy decide to take down with us. "At a maximum" because CT have the delta edge over all other competitors already, and will keep / increase it even more over the course of the next weeks if everyone keeps on hitting Ascendancy. If nobody can see that, well, their problem.