Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 16:11   #637
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
[01/03-06:23:53:58] <Assassin> thats the difference between alliance flak and support flak, They share your channels, see your attackers, they retal them and defend you. Thats support planets but in a tag
[01/03-06:23:54:06] <Assassin> i actually have a DLR member admitting it
[01/03-06:23:54:28] <[ND]Spritfire> I sit in every ND channel that is
[01/03-06:23:54:38] <[ND]Spritfire> our def channel dont have ANY DLR member in it
[01/03-06:23:54:46] <[ND]Spritfire> thats where our incs is being reported
[01/03-06:23:54:51] <[ND]Spritfire> they have no way of seing it if they are not in there
[01/03-06:23:55:06] <Assassin> may i ask how they retal your attackers if you dont give them any info and there not in your channels?
That sums up the situation pretty well, doesn't it? Clearly, Assassin does not know the relationship between ND and DLR well enough to judge either as a support for the other. It's an issue that doesn't exist. I'm not quite sure that the MH team knows what their definition of alliance is.

The support planet rule had room for defending friends, and that's what happened once, as far as I know. It isn't a repeated offense by any of the planets doing it, is it? And repeated offense was the reasons why planets were being kept open even though they defended out of tag last round.

I find it a bit silly that the staff are dictating DLR's politics.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote