Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:41   #605
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
When you've got some justification for it being a loophole instead of throwing your toys out the pram, you might get somewhere.
No need to get personal dear moderator

It's quite obvious we are going to continue to disagree regarding ND's defense of DLR planets. I view it as a supportive measure against the support planet rules - if it continues to be done that is. It's a grey area for sure.

We may be too speculative in DLR's future plans, but if they indeed do join ND - then it'd only show the intent to circumvent alliance limits was correct.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote