View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 00:26   #153
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

I'm disappointed that neither of you can really see my point of view - that Wright should put the club's interests before those of individual persons at the club (Dein, Henry).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A footballer only gets one career. He has already given the best part of it to arsenal and realistically his time was passing. If he didn't go this year would barcelona, probably the best attacking side on the face of the planet, still be waiting next year when, in all likelihood, we'll see arsene wenger leave? I mean, I know being a football fan is just a surrogate replacement for nationalism but come on
In my eyes Henry had a choice between going for £50m last season or staying with Arsenal for the rest of his career. By not doing either, he's ****ed us over completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierry Henry, May 2006
I’ve never played in Spain and never will. This is my last contract.