View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:01   #38
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Guys guys guys..... Stop it.... I can't take it anymore!

Sid, Tomkat, TheRat I see you defending 1up's honor over here.. Nothing wrong with that. You are typing stuff like.. I can tell you I never do this, i've never seen that and it's not like that.
Sure this all can be true, but c'mon, if i'm on the other side (Mistu/Fang) why should I have any reasons to believe you? you are the enemy? I can post stuff(Like Eddie_v) did, which are valid explainations and stuff that has happenend before. So all you are saying might come out of a good heart, but I(and others) cannot verify your statements, your the enemy so why the hell should it be true? <-- This is not my opinion, I just want to state how useless those post are.

To the "other" side. Fork started good. As HC he is the one who should state he ain't napping, blocking or whatever. But point #5 (The LCH, 1up assumption) should have been left out. Why make a thread about denying a rumor and then stating one yourself? These so called incidents could be based on so many other reasons then LCH and 1up agreements. And if there is such an agreement I doubt other then the HC knows it, so officers might post within there believes, the might not even know what's happening.
On the other side... One planet not attacked could indeed be an unclaimed planet, someone who didn't launched, a LCH guy who is spying for 1up or 100 of other reasons. You(Fork) was right in making this thread, but then throwing rumors back at LCH/1up brings you to the same level as the rumor machine 1up.... <-- Still love you ofc...