View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 22:49   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

I haven't played any round that included pre-launching but to me it sounds like disabling one of the most charming things that I remember this game for.

Getting up at some insane time with your buddies in war, fighting the sleep, people coming online just before the time of launch, it's a feeling you have to experience to understand what I mean. I am sure lots of people do recognize this.

Edit: loads of people pressing the launch button at the same time in the damn middle of the night, people getting out of their bed secretly while they promised their partner to not play this game anymore, the feeling of unity at the second of launch, the idiots who just can't go to bed and stay awake untill the launch lands...man, right now, I am missing planetarion as it once was.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 14 Jun 2005 at 22:55.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote