View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:02   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Constructions / Research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I think anyone with more than 100 structures would appreciate being attacked by a Cath.

I know I, for one, would rather not get income from x amount of Finance Centers for 6 ticks, instead of having them obliterated and losing scads of resources.
Hi Cochese.

Although not an expert on being a big planet in PaX (having retired), I expect that Finance Centres bring in quite a lot of income. Obviously, Cathaar's anti-structure ships would be a LOT more powerful than those of the other races (who kill structures), and perhaps 6 ticks is too short a time. Honestly, it was just a suggestion as to how races could be integrated into anti-structure attacks - I just wanted to try to eliminate bashing of smaller players by freezing their structures --> making it 6 ticks rather than 24.