View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2021, 16:01   #1
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
VenoX's PA tools

Since I keep getting pestered by people to let them use my tools (a few I've actually granted), I figured I'd just make them public so anybody can use them if required.

https://bitbucket.org/liamrigg/pa-tools/

There is a readme with some basic instructions to follow for setting up but you will likely need some web development experience to work things out yourself.

I am aware that some of the code in here is particularly bad and I was reluctant to share this publically while I wasn't perfectly happy with it, but since I haven't played for a while now and spent a good chunk of time working on these, I'd just rather it didn't go to waste.

A few disclaimers. I do not care for feedback on the code itself. It is unlikely I will ever make further updates to this project. I will not be providing any support, bug fixes or help to set things up. If you'd like to fork them and make changes, feel free. If you'd like to submit pull requests to make sensible changes or fixes then I might even approve them. You are free to do with these whatever you wish.

If you do end up using these then I'd appreciate a heads up in this thread, just for my own personal gratification.