View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:21   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The concept of a girlfriend frightens me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
reply 1:
I don't think he's a giant squid.

reply 2:
with cum not bullets.
how does being a giant squid come into it? unless you mean only male giant squids aren't always horny when thinking about cumming into a girls face?

and obviously I meant with cum. unless you feel you're up to long range projectiles, you're gonna have to have a reasonably close pelvis - face range.

"ahhh my chest hurts *collapses* *waits for girls to come around and check whats up* BLAMO!" is a possible, if not probable, scenario.