View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:21   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The concept of a girlfriend frightens me

Right now - at this present stage in my life - I'm feeling pretty studly.

I guess the stud-a-thon started 3 weeks ago or so.

3 weeks ago

I wasn't planning on going out this particular weekend. My flatmate had a friend coming down - Femke (dutch), who I had never met before.

Slim, 5'8/9, brunette, petite figure, pretty. 26.

Exchanged pleasantries on Friday night. Mocked something on TV (I forget what).

Saturday didn't see her until early evening, where her and my flatmate (Laura) invited me to some house party they were going to.

I was in two minds about it, as I would have known nobody there. Part of me loves not knowing anyone though, so i went along.

Anyway, cutting the story short, I ended up flirting heavily with Femke and us going back to my flat.

We slept together in my bed and had sex - after the sex she went back to the room she was sleeping in.

This was the first time I'd had sex in about 6 months, so I felt pretty good about myself.

Femke went back to Manchester the next day. I don't have her number or anything, but I'm sure I'll see her again.

2 weeks ago

I was in Exeter, for the "Safer Sex Ball" (huge charity event with about 3000 people all dressed up in kinky type costumes).

This girl called Carice was flirting a little bit with me there - but then, she was flirting with everyone, so I didn't pay it much heed.

We were staying at my friend Aaron's (ChipZ^ on these boards, incidentally). Carice and her friends crashed and came back with us all.

I was lying on his (Aaron's) bed talking to him.

Carice comes in and lies next to me.

Aaron raises his eyebrow at me and leaves, to sleep upstairs.

I climb into bed with her (it was cold, their heating wasn't working!).

She tries to cuddle me but I'm busy drinking my can of Stella

She takes it off me and puts it on the floor

See, the thing is - Carice is a gigantic cocktease. So me pretending I couldn't be bothered with her scored me points.

I pretended to go to sleep and she started cuddling me.

Bingo, I thought.

I cuddled back, a bit reluctantly.

She became more forward.

I responded in kind (only polite, you know).

Anyway, cutting to the chase, we didn't have sex, but we did fool around a bit.

Tom felt more studly.

Carice also left the bed after a few hours, so I had it all to myself.

This weekend

My friends from Jersey (who went to uni with me) came to visit me in London, as there was an Exeter reunion of sorts on Saturday night.

We all went along.

It was very cool, very surreal seeing all these people again.

One of the girls who was staying with me - Nathalie - ended up flirting with me (I didn't flirt with her - she instigated it! Honest guv)

We snogged a few times in the club.

I bailed and went to drink with my friends.

She followed.

I started to get annoyed and purposely tried to get rid of her. My friends all found it highly amusing.

Cutting to the end of the night, we all got a cab back.

We ended up going to bed.

I got a cheeky handjob.

My studliness factor is exploding by now.

...She stayed in the bed with me.

...I ****ing hated it.

...She messed up all the sheets.

...She started trying to cuddle me in bed.

...She meant I couldnt spread out - I was pushed right to the edge.

This is a double bed, mind.

Anyway. This thread isn't just a big boast that I've had three separate girls in bed over 3 weekends. I am feeling amazing about the whole situation, but that isn't what I intended.

It's about what I want. There's no way I want a girlfriend.

I can't realistically see myself committing to anyone.

I got pissed off with this Nathalie girl yesterday because she didn't leave my flat until 4pm. She was already grating on my personal space.

I think I have a complex from my last girlfriend (broke up in January - she was very high maintenance).

I haven't met any girls I'd want as a girlfriend. I always find things with them (personality, physical, mental attributes) that would make me never want to go out with them for more than a few dates. I think I do it on purpose, subconsciously.

I can't commit.

I mean sure, I'm 22, I'm young and free etc - but since I've moved in with my flatmates, they now think I'm some sort of stud. I'm not - this sort of thing never normally happens to me.

I'm not entirely sure why I made this thread. I just am wondering if maybe I should grow up a bit. I don't want to get to 26-27-28-29-30 and still be trying to get a one-night stand or a bit of fun with a date.

Anyway.

I hope the rest of you are having fantastic lovelives.