View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 13:05   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
I thought this looked familiar
Oh look, common sense won. Advertising/spam is one thing any mod is qualified to deal with.

He didn't advertise or spam that other forum.

He also wasn't banned.

A discussion (albeit a bit of a crap one) also stemmed from his first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I wouldn't object to someone banning such a user on my forum, why would I want clutter on my forum?
I don't think GD has any danger of being "cluttered"