Thread: to what extend
View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 00:23   #1
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve
to what extend

i just read this new rule regarding 'support' alliances and though i gotto agree on it i wonder till what extend it reaches and how is being acted on it and acted on those before.
suppose i got planet A and it got the ussual 2k vips and 0 pods i can see that as a support
now suppose planet A got 2k vips and 100 mosquito's and gets on its attack together with planet B from some other alliance then planet A and they get both the roids they should get (ie 50/50).. is that a support? i wouldn't say so..
now say planet A sends for some reason just 20 mosquito's and gets only 10% of the roids it should get... is it still support?
what i want to say basicly here is that the concept of 'support' is a rather loose something and also dedicates nothing that Planet A has to be member of Alliance B. I could see though how planet A with pure vipers and no roids and always defends Alliance B could get closed but still it got a lot of space.
another thing is now we got this rule which still isnt that clear but atleast dedicates in certain extend that support isnt allowed are those who got closed without the actual rule being there getting re-opened? or do they stay closed even while there was not such a rule yet?