Thread: Is it bashing ?
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 05:30   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Is it bashing ?

I'm not sure that it is really bashing. Generally, differences in score reflect aspect of the players such as activity, skill and organisation. That big player that is being "bashed" probably has a better alliance and/or is better positioned within that alliance and thus can rely on a higher probability of more defence.

Similarly, if the target planet cant attack/retal their attackers directly, then all that needs to be done is to find someone (generally in their alliance) who can and say "oi, this guy's fleet is out, attack him back for me) as then you at least keep roids in the same alliance, or even gain from it.

Also, the prevalence of smaller players teaming up on a much bigger one is fairly rare. So, there i think it would be wrong to crush this avenue of smaller planets who get organised to take on someone bigger than them. Its teamwork, and it should be rewarded, not retarded.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote