View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2011, 17:40   #25
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: Who would you like to see return

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I agree with you on the bit about pre-round blocks not being necessarily bad but you're pretty much paraphrasing what imperia and ND said the last two rounds here. Not that your reasoning, or theirs, is wrong. I'm sure all three alliances were genuinely surprised. Perhaps it says something more about the general approach to pa. I mean, to me, it wouldn't be inconceivable that ODDR could find themselves in an extremely strong position where a more experienced alliance would consider going for the win next round. Would they if it involved breaking agreements (not backstabbing, just going by prearranged agreements) and risking their highest position to date? I'm not sure, I doubt it personally but you really can't judge sometimes.
Not that we make pre round agreements, we mostly approach and do politics during the round. Although it's true old fiends are easier to approach, Rock, Apprime and last round Zebra punch and imperia were all solid partners. Since we have never been in that position i can't really give you an answer. Although me and the other HC are confident that we will make the right decision.