Thread: I'm Retiring
View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2010, 22:51   #1
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
I'm Retiring

Thanks to everyone i've played with over the last few years. I've had the chance to play in some of the best alliances pa has seen, I've worked with some great HC's and i've no regrets. But, now i need to walk away from planetarion and enjoy my real life. It's sad i must do this mid round, i really don't want to leave. I've no choice in the matter.

Everyone that i've played with in the past thanks for the support. Everyone i've played against thanks for the fun. Planetarion is still a very enjoyable game if you surround yourself with people that you respect and get along with.

Osiris members don't let this take you off your feet. There is still lots of time left and a war to finish. Your a very strong alliance when you work together and you will stay that way with or without me. You have great hc's and officers leading you there is no reason to question the alliance.

Good luck every and good bye
SantaCruz