Thread: What a fag !
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2004, 20:23   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What a fag !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I would argue that the lyrics alone do not constitute a representation of a song in this way, since the experience of reading lyrics is not comparable to that of listening to them being sung as part of their song.
So are you saying that if I read a novel you've written (which you've "registered" to be copyright as a novel) and then decide to make a film based on it, I've not broken any copyright since watching a film is not comparable to reading a book?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote