Thread: Dear Jagex
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 09:25   #23
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Re: Dear Jagex

I almost feel sorry for them, actually.
I know what we had agreed to pay for PA, before zPeti suddenly decided to go back on the whole thing and triple the price, so I have a feeling I have an idea what Jagex had to pay.
Anyway, the good thing here is that Jagex is a serious and big company who do not make decisions based on a whim. They also have about 100 developers (!) so there should be plenty of doing-power here.
They also have a structured setup, a broad and professional support-department.

That said, Planetarion is very different from anything they have ever touched. The same can be said about the community, it is one of the most hardcore communities in the business. I fear it is too late now, of course, but I truly wish them all the best onwards. I certainly hope they will use their marketing-opportunities to make Planetarion grow, as soon as the game itself is ready and capable to handle a lot of new players.

Cheers, Jagex, and good luck. Take good care of Planetarion for me, and don't forget to give me a call when you've had it.

Spinner
- Original Planetarion Creator
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote