View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 22:23   #5
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Mr. Netgamers 2010... and A Bold New Project?

well, because I would like to have some options, maybe there's something that's needed more, if not, if this is what we need to use the space for then I'm perfectly fine with that, just want to make sure we make the best possible use of it

also, if Sandman is willing to release the code, I've been made aware of some other hosting options for it.... so we'll try to follow up on that... still, keep the ideas coming

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 13 Oct 2010 at 22:35.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote