View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 16:38   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You're probably right, I suppose I've always come from the other side. I used to eat a shit load (although I've never been above 12st and I'm 6ft'2") but in retrospect I always felt tired, not sharp as I'd like, unable to concentrate, etc. While I love a good steak / chocolate cake, these things seem particularly bad - how many people fall asleep after Sunday dinner?

No, I used to take that, it's some Omega-3 thing designed for middle class idiots who think their kids are stupid.

Piracetam is a nootropric supplement designed to improve concentration, memory, cognitive performance, etc. I discuss it on my last blog entry. It's not illegal, but you can't buy it in the UK (I don't think).

I'm quite keen to try Modafinil too. (see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6558871.stm)
I just read it, very interesting and something id like to try. Where did you procure it from? (and what are letchin granules?)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote