Thread: Bumming smokes
View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 09:50   #43
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bumming smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Well I admit the morning/evening rushes are symptomatic of deeper social problems and theres not really anything you can do about them, but I'd still say that being stuck in a traffic jam for 20 minutes is nowhere near as degrading as the sort of crushes you get on trains, squeezed tight against the sweaty bodies of other passengers, and so on. Even at non-peaktimes train journeys are rarely good; bad smells (food), too much noise, people talking on mobiles, ipod headphones leaking noise, babies, beggars, etc etc. Yeah, it does give you time to do things that you wouldnt get if you were driving, but theres very little worthwhile that you can do in 20-30 minutes anyway (I think that public transport has helped people develop really bad attitudes towards book-reading but thats a different thread).
Amazingly public transport isn't the same as this away from London.

I did the Newcastle to Durham commute for 3 weeks (bus then train then walk) and I always got a seat, it was rarely that busy, never loud and i never saw a begger.
It would have taken the same amount of time to drive probably as well.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote