Thread: Bumming smokes
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 17:34   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bumming smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3089093

There's some incongruity between this statement and that. To be honest given the lack of references to the environment before that point I'd assume the post from 31st January of this year would be accurate.
I knew you would bring that post up.

That's when I started harping on about environmentalism and actually giving a serious thought into what I do.

I have been recycling and using public transport for years now, a long time before the Daily Mail readers jumped on board. I guess the Daily Mail just told me who I am.

I would rather actively give a toss about the environment, and do my bit for the environment than a) pretend I am too cool to give a toss and b) say I am an environmentalist when actually I do **** all.