View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 15:22   #45
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: The Weakness of R30 Xan FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post
A few weeks back:
d(h)ude ur aware that xan(and terran in despite of weakening xan) was changed after those comments and before the round started ?
donīt think anyone after this changes still said xan was overpowered (didnt check though )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I think one of the things I like about how these stats worked out is how there are so few utterly useless ships. I don't think I've seen many interceptors or clippers around but pretty much everything else I've seen somewhere. I've also seen a lot of different types of fleets for the same races, last round if you were xan you had fi+specs. If you were etd you had fr/de. This round it's a lot more diverse. There are tendencies now, terrans do need fr, the better anti-cr/bs fleets are fr based, but it's hard to point to one single thing for each race as the "best" fleet unquestionably.

Edit: Sorry for stroking my own ego!
i am afraid i have to agree
however much credit goes to those additional pods u brought in. very nice thing!

damn after reading this, i canīt let it stand like that

changing the harpy was utterly crap !!!

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote