View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2009, 06:30   #43
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Weakness of R30 Xan FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Obviously its mostly a def fleet against pure etd co inc, and to flak fr anti cr/bs def better.. that can also be used for attack. I never said the terrans are switching to fr because its a better attack fleet, so what exactly is your point? Do I have to make one up myself to make any kind of sense of your reply?
His point is hes a big terran, and he isnt switching to FR. From what i saw, nothing was alleged with regards to why.

Btw, is it possible to refine these stats down to use single targetting? Now that theres a far more diverse selection of attack fleets, itd no longer be the case of each race whoring one particular class, as itd still leave themselves vulnerable to the another 2/3 fleet classes. Perhaps youd see alot less fleet concentrating, which would result in opening the game up and make it far less static.

Dont get me wrong, as a cat i used to enjoy attacking xan every night, or zik when xan etc etc, but at some point it turns into a test of ur prelaunching skills, as opposed to be able to organise an attack fleet, which is something i feel hinders rather than benefits the game .

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 7 Mar 2009 at 06:37.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote