View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 04:45   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

Sorry, but too few players for private gals. In fact, anyone who is anyone could take a good guess at what group would win.

I am all for "forcing" people to work with thier gal though. Or "forcing" the cluster to work together. I am for no alliances, cluster defence -1. Out of cluster defence 0. Or something like that.

With no ally there would not be any room to bs around and fake nick. people will get thier asses on irc and work with thier gal/cluster like PA should be.
WHen I first came to this game, people were not so ****ing gay and hiding like little pussies for no reason. Nowadays I see stupid ass people fake nicking. They show up finally in thier real nick, and I still don't know who the **** they are!! You just wasted 1 month hiding and shit, and noone knows who the **** you are!
FIX THIS ****ING GAME.