View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 20:07   #6
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Organised alliances can go random and completely trash private galaxies - you have the defence advantage, but it's not easy to spread the load.
Possible, yes. But better than them trashing random gals. A private galaxy would be much more able to cope, and to bounce back.

Quote:
Would you differentiate between private, allianceless galaxies and "public" random galaxies?
I don't think there would need to be any visible difference. It would be pretty obvious anyway.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote