View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2015, 08:32   #198
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Just to confirm, that coincided with MM himself repeatedly inviting me to rooms so that my irc auto-invited me, so they could troll. And pm's abusing me. And private logs (through MM/ND to clouds, in form of telephone app screenshots). And someone (who admittedly didn't have the balls to use real nick) joining rooms with my nick and saying disparaging things).
And this being repeated over several rounds, leading to me not being able to even join a public room without certain individuals jumping all over me with abuse.

The bullying accusations are certainly not made based just on this one thread.
I guess it is the repeated actions that make it bullying.

(It is ok to dislike me, or my behaviours. But you haven't as far as I know made a point of targetting me repeatedly).
I've not even had pm convos with you this round, in fact I don't think I mentioned your name this round until you joined our chan, and i strongly doubt I have cared enough to mess with you rounds past or round after round. So afaik this is really the first round you have irritated me enough to warrant a response (omgggg i re invited you to a chan that you just slandered me in and ran away without letting me defend myself BIG FKING DEAL). You in fact are the bully, you just dont want to take the responses from people who are tired of your sh*t, so you come here crying. Guess what I'd probably have been over our lil pub chan dispute (guess its not a dispute since you shouted and ran like a child) ... but here you are ... continuing to cry for attn, for the poor Forest, who does no wrong.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote