Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2007, 22:56   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Lok, ND can hit us all they like. We could use the salvage to be honest. I just cant see the benefit for them and wonder how long their members will attack much larger planets, get defended, and either recall or crash each day.

And no i dont think ND are "afraid" of us. Hell i dont think anyones afraid of anyone in this round. I just cannot see what ND want to achieve, but oh well, never did get ND politics
Please leave your bravado at the door - if ND are hitting you it probably means their respect for your alliance is pretty low. What ND wants to achieve is to demonstrate that sometimes, you don't just get away with fleetcatches - you are met with a response. They don't want to be fleetcaught.

They are in such a lowly position that any action on your part opens you up to lose more than for you to gain. As you're in the winning game and there is an extending gap, ND are in a position of strength as any action upon them is to your cost, regardless of whether they win or lose. It's what plenty of alliances have done to them and guess what, now they are doing it to you.

My suggestion if you don't want to be hit is let them have their pound of flesh, don't bitch at them on AD and make a quick peace, as I'd suspect ND are reasonable enough to leave it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
I can't speak for the rest of ND, but I spend more nights awake in a cold sweat worrying about away fixtures at Fratton park than CT...
I bet Steve Stone wheeling away at the Fratton End still gives you nightmares...