Thread: WoW beater?
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 01:04   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: WoW beater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The summer expansion to WoW , allowing character to go to level 70, and introducing new playable races etc , will keep the game going a long , long time.

Just to clearify, I wasn't saying it will die out on the short term, this game will probably be on and running healthy for many years to come. The Burning Crusade will be the first of a long line expension sets. I am not complaining, I am not praising, it's just how I believe this game will end, it will become the longest running mmorpg ever I believe.