Thread: Limitations
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2008, 01:56   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Limitations

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
I'll take out an ad in the school newspaper for $5 asking fellow students to spend 5 minutes signing up a free account, 1 minute initting as many roids as possible a week later, and 1 minute joining my tag and donating all their res to me 100 ticks to round end. I'll lie and say every signup aids charity or something in the ad and have an alliance of a few thousand planets. I wonder if I could double, triple, or more the score of the #2 planet. Get rid of these shit rules so I can finally play how I want to instead of being forced to actually play for a decent rank.
Sounds like a hilariously unrealistic scenario that will never happen but sure, let's use that as our main motivation behind game design. I also have a scenario outlined in which god comes down from heaven and smites people for building certain kinds of ships by the way.