Thread: Limitations
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2008, 19:30   #9
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: Limitations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Can we remove tag limits.

Can we remove donation limits.

Can we remove exile limits.

Can we remove fleet name limits.

Can we remove gal name limits.
Yes, please please please fix the alliance limit BS. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be shot. At minimum it needs to be 75. Don't force people to play out of tag with a silly low limit. It doesnt help smaller alliances gain members. Good players don;t want to play in crappy alliances, period.

Donation limits.. Well i think you should be able to donate way more out of the fund at a time then is currently allowed.. Donating to our lower players in my alliance, there isnt much you can buy with only 2m~ of each res every 8 ticks.. I do think that limiting it to players below the alliance average is good though.

And yeah why can't we get rid of people in our gal right away? If they aren't active then out the door. And if i get a new player at tick 800.. Out the door, why make us wait 3 days.. Yes there is an argument of training new players, but its obvious within hours if that is even possible. I am a big proponent of helping new players out, but they have to want that. So maybe a 6hour limit is more reasonable then 48/72..

Completely removing the fleet/galaxy name would be annoying.. I don't want to read a book when I have 25 incoming fleets to my planet. Keeping it short is keeping it sweet. Galaxy name could be longer though, that is major annoying.