View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 13:33   #393
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ffmind View Post
Despites the discussion if its legal or not, i cant see the point on playing pa without attacking, defending, helping your friends, your gal and your alliance. This is a war game and they didnt played it, and had so much work for t1, more than regular playing. Remember, pa doesnt award the winners, the prize is the reputation at the community...
I really cant see the point. But if hes so desperately to win, this were the only way he could, cause he would never beat brazilian's roidage.
At least one good thing came out of it, the xp formula will be changed.
Personally, the most fun on pa is playing with friends, defending em, attaking togheter, helping alliance, make the gal do great.... This is why i play tick based games since 2003. Im pretty sure most ppl here thinks the same. Winning is great, once you compete with others. Benneh competed with himself.
Glad these words are spoken from a bunch of people that has colluded several rounds. Cooperating accross tags (brazilians), and ruined things for some alliances by refusing to hitting other brazilians in other tags.. then leaving etc... Speak of cheaters?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote