View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 23:23   #364
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Yes of course. I'm going to track down 2 techies who hosted the tools and were the sole admins of the tools. One of which hates me. The other started to go idle due to real life. Are you just an idiot?

By the way I'm sure Munkee has already brought this up in a previous thread however, if it's of course possible to get members user names and passwords through these logs does this mean other alliances have been looking at their own tools info? Obviously I've witnessed other HC point out members of their allies "stupidly use the username as the password" is this not exploiting the tools by viewing all of your members passwords? Is this not in theory causing cyber fraud/viewing people's private information? Feel free to tell me how you managed to notice/view your own members passwords without doing the same thing your claiming we have done.

Let's put it another way. I've been involved in some shape or form of PA since round 1. I've had the privilege of playing and HCing some of the top allies in PA history. I've even been part of the PA team. You on the other hand are famous for been a troll on the forums. Who's going to be telling the truth/making more sense in this scenario?
Im sure everyone has access to enter the user information in any server they own, IF they wish to. Have they done this? Feck if i know.
Unless you have any proof or indication that some other alliance has entered someone elses tools by either "fetching" their passwords from their own DB, or by "entering without password by a bug", then please share it with us.
Entering someone elses pages either by "hacking" or using their logins credential is prolly "cybercrime" yes.

The biggest question is wich one of Munkees small buisnisses or bouncer users abused his connection to do exactly this?
Who do you think did it?
Seeing youve been playing since r1, and are the leading authority on PA matters, im sure you have witness stuff like this before, by the sound of it first handedly?
From now on im sure people will contact you to get your expert analyzis on any matters happening around in the world of PA, seeing youve been playing/HCing the best alliances out there.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote